Please note: You will ONLY be able to delete yourself from an event if the creator of the event has specifically allowed deletions. If you cannot complete the steps below, you'll need to contact the creator of the event to have yourself deleted.
In order to delete yourself from an event, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account
- Click on the Calendar tab and navigate to the event that you'd like to delete yourself from.
- Click on the event to open the details of the event.
- Once you are in the screen with the event details you'll see the sign up list on the left hand side (see item 1 below).
- Find your name on the list and click on the "Delete" link to the right (see item 2 below).
- The page will refresh and your name will be deleted from the sign up list.
- If you are unable to see the delete link to the right of your name, please contact the creator of the event or an administrator to delete yourself from the event.