Note: Only Administrators or Content Administrators will be able to edit content pages. Drop-down menus are not compatible with the content pages within your ChapterWeb / CollectiveWeb site.
Part I : Within PayPal
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click on the button called “Let’s Make a Button”.
- Choose either the “Buy Now”, “Pay Now” or “Donate” option.
- Put in a name for your item and a price.
- Click on the button called “Create button”.
- Click on the button called “Go To My Saved Buttons”.
- For your specific item, click on the “Action” drop-down menu and choose “View Code”.
- Copy the *Email* link generated by PayPal.
- Save a PayPal button image to your computer.
Part II: Within Your ChapterWeb Site
- Log into your ChapterWeb / CollectiveWeb site.
- Click on the pencil icon to begin editing your content page.
- Click on the Image Manager icon from the tool box.
- Upload the PayPal button that you saved within your computer.
- Insert it into your content page.
- Click on the image (you should see eight anchor points surrounding it).
- Click on the Hyperlink Manager icon.
- Paste the *Email* link copied from earlier into the URL field.
- Click “OK”.
Prefer a visual tutorial?